The 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8650U processor has a base clock speed of 1.9 GHz and can be boosted up to 4.2 GHz when performing demanding tasks. It also has an integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620. The Surface Pro 6 has 8GB of LPPDR3 1866 MHz RAM, a 256GB SSD, a microSDXC card slot, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 4.1, a 5MP front-facing camera with Windows Hello face authentication sign-in, an 8MP rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video recording and autofocus, and dual integrated microphones for Cortana, Microsoft's intelligent assistant. There are also built-in stereo speakers with Dolby audio. Windows 10 Home is the installed operating system. The Surface Pro 6 features a 12.3" PixelSense display with a 2736 x 1824 screen resolution (267 PPI) and a 3:2 aspect ratio. The display also supports 10-point touch, so you can take full advantage of the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Home. If you want to play video on an external display, you can do so using the Mini DisplayPort output. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 - 12.3" - Core i5 8250U
Key Features and Benefits:
- Work, play, stream, catch up: Chase your dream by day and unwind with your favorite show at night.
- Instantly adapts to you: Adjust the innovative, built-in kickstand to go from laptop to tablet to portable studio.
- Your laptop your way: Wherever you are, the Surface Pro 6 makes it easy to work and play virtually anywhere, with laptop-to-tablet versatility that adapts to you.
- Color: Platinum.
- Processor Generation: 8th Gen,
- Memory Capacity: 8-128GB,
- Memory Card Supported: microSDXC,
- Aspect Ratio: 0.126388889,
- Screen Resolution: 2736 x 1824,
- Graphics Controller: Intel Graphics Controller
- Model: UHD Graphics 620
- Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- Form Factor: Slate
- Height: 0.3"Width: 11.5"Depth: 7.9"