For everyone in the family. For every device. Print, scan, and copy everyday documents, schoolwork, photos, and more. Set up and connect on any device with HP Smart app, and get self-healing Wi-Fi™.
Families who want solutions to fit seamlessly into everything they have to do, and simplify the way they connect, print, and handle it all from home.
This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have new or reused HP electronic circuitry, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using modified or non-HP circuitry. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. Reused HP electronic circuitry enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges. More at:
Get everyone connected. Just like that.
Get started fast with simple setup that guides you through each step, using HP Smart app.
Print then and there. From anywhere.
Easily print everyday documents from your smartphone, using HP Smart app.
Save up to 50% on ink and never run out
With HP Instant Ink, ink is automatically ordered and delivered to your door, and you pay a lot less.
Never run out and save up to 50% with Instant Ink
When ink levels are low, a new cartridge is automatically dispatched at no extra cost. Enjoy total flexibility, because you can change or cancel your plan anytime.
HP 67 Black Original Ink Cartridge 3YM56A; HP 67XL Black High Yield Original Ink Cartridge 3YM57A; HP 67 Tri-Color Original Ink Cartridge 3YM55A; HP 67XL Tri-Color High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge 3YM58A
Minimum system requirements
Windows 10, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
What's in the box?
HP ENVY 6055 All-in-One Printer; HP 67 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge; HP 67 Setup Tri-Color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge; Regulatory flyer; Setup guide; Reference guide; Power cord (1.5 m) [For ink volume and page yield information, visit http://hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
- Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only. Internet access required and must be purchased separately.
- Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Compared to majority of OEM mobile printing apps for inkjet & laser printers & all-in-ones for home & home office, priced less than or equal to $429.99 USD. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ2 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker
- Compatiblye Operating Systems: Windows 10, 7; MacOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Connectivity Standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11ac (dual band)